uAttend JR2000 Cloud-Connected Touchscreen Time Clock
uAttend was built for businesses like yours that need a reliable, easy-to-use, affordable time, attendance, & scheduling system. The JR2000 features a biometric fingerprint scanner, RFID reader, and personal PIN punching right on the clock. Cloud connected via WiFi or LAN, the JR2000 will securely store your punches, even during temporary internet outages, and automatically the send data to the cloud once connectivity is restored.
- Appeal to all punching preferences with multiple options in one clock, including finger scan, RFID or pin punching.
- No connection? No problem! With offline mode uAttend captures every punch and syncs it to the system once the connection resumes.
- Simplify the onboarding process when you register and pair your employee’s finger scans right at the clock. No tricky templates to deal with.
- Breeze through setup with the user-friendly touchscreen that offers useful menu options like department transfers and job tracking accessible right from the clock.
- Monthly cloud subscription required with affordably priced plans starting at $20 a month for up to 9 employees. Plans include lifetime replacements, one-on-one training and unlimited customer support 5 days a week.
- Set rules and policies in the cloud
- Run reports and easily export data to any payroll system
- Employees can view time their time cards on the clock
- Unlimited software upgrades, data storage, and customer support
- Smartphone App for Android or iPhone
There’s no need to install clunky software that you can only access from one computer. The JR2000 automatically sends all punch data to the cloud, where it can be view 24/7 from any Internet connected device. Once rules and policies are set in the cloud, they seamlessly sync with the time clock.
Low Monthly Cloud Subscription
The required monthly subscription includes unlimited data, unlimited storage, free software upgrades for life, use of the smartphone app, web punching, and much more!
The uAttend Employee Management System combines Internet ready devices with powerful web-based software in order to give you the flexibility and accuracy you need to manage your employee’s time and attendance.
The system includes:
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like!
- Overtime – Weekly, Daily, and 7th Day Options
- Revision Zones – Eliminate employees clocking in early and out late to earn OT
- Lock Out Zones – Eliminate punches when you don’t want them
- Who’s In Board – See your work force status in real time!
- Punch Notifications – Get emails any time any employee punches
- Accruals – Track vacation, sick, and other accruals
- Punch Rounding – Select from several options
- Automatic Lunch Deductions – Customizable for your requirements
- Time Card Approvals – 3 levels of authority to use at your discretion
- Email Time Cards to Employees – Daily, weekly, or once per pay period
- Multiple Time Zones – Set time zones to the employee level
- Automatic Break Additions – Stay in compliance with all paid break regulations
- Holidays – Track holidays as paid and set pay codes based on working
- Multiple Pay Period Options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- View & Print Time Cards in Batches – Look at cards one at a time or in batches
- Summary Reports – Data ready to be used for payroll
- Reports – Run time reports by employee, department, or system wide
- Exports – Dozens of payroll exports supported, including ADP®, Paychex®, and Quickbooks®
- Self Service Online Help – Find the information you need, when you need it.
- Much, much, more! – Online system means new features and upgrades are easily added to the system!
PUNCH IN FROM ANYWHERE
uAttend offers you the option of allowing your employees punch in from anywhere. Along with website and touchtone phone punching availability, your workers can download the uAttend app for free. Remote punching is perfect for businesses that need their staff to work in the field or allow their employees to telecommute. You can even set geolocations to ensure that your workers are where they are supposed to be when punching.