The attractively priced ATR480 time clock supports up to 50 employees on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly payroll period, or it can be used for job costing. Set to print in standard AM/PM hours or military time, and choose between minutes or hundredths. Optional two-color printing helps you quickly identify early and late punches.
Best of all, the ATR480 automatically calculates and totals employee work time! You can set overtime thresholds, choose to implement rounding rules, and automatically deduct break times to accommodate your organization’s payroll rules.
Time Cards and Accessories (sold separately)
- 09-9115-000 – Time cards made specifically for your ATR480
- 39-0127-002 – Replacement Ribbons for your ATR480
- 81-0121-000 – 10-slot time card rack
- 81-0120-000 – 25-slot time card rack
- 45-0185-000 – Replacement Keys (2)
- One year of free support
- Two year warranty
Use the built-in programmable buzzer or connect to an external signal device to notify employees of shift start and stop times. (External signal device requires relay box, available separately.)
Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments mean fewer hassles for you. A built-in battery maintains the time and allows employees to punch in and out, even during a power outage. For added peace of mind, the clock’s programming can optionally be password-protected, and the clock case is secured with a lock and key.
Features & Benefits
- Available in a convenient bundle that includes everything you need to get started:
- One ATR480 clock
- 200 ATR481 time cards
- Two 10-slot expanding time card racks
- Two ribbons (one pre-installed, one replacement)
- Four case keys
- Automatic card positioning for easy printing. Print alignment is adjustable for fine-tuning.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods.
- Supports job costing.
- Prints in AM/PM or military time. Choose between minutes or hundredths.
- Optional two-color printing for easy identification of early/late punches.
- Dot-matrix print head produces clear, easy-to-read imprints.
- Programmable for automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments.
- Build-in programmable buzzer to notify employees of shift/break start and stop times.
- Supports external signal devices (with relay box, available separately).
- Internal battery to maintain accurate time and allow employees to clock in and out even during a power outage.
- Clock case secured with lock and key to prevent tampering.
- Clock programming can be optionally password-protected for added security.
- Requires the use of ATR481 time cards.
- Two-year limited warranty on parts and labor.